Airtable Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Airtable's estimated annual revenue is currently $47.9M per year.
- Airtable received $100.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Airtable's estimated revenue per employee is $114,748
- Airtable's total funding is $355.6M.
- Airtable's pricing is $120 per year.
- Airtable has 417 Employees.
- Airtable grew their employee count by 95% last year.
- Airtable currently has 84 job openings.
What Is Airtable?
Airtable was founded on the belief that software shouldn't dictate how you work -- you should dictate how it works. Our mission is to democratize software creation by enabling anyone to build the software tools that meet their needs. Creators and creatives around the world use Airtable to do everything from cattle tracking to filmmaking, and they have great things to say. Our team brings experience from building and scaling products touching millions of people at Google, Facebook, Salesforce, Microsoft, Dropbox and other leading technology companies. We take pride in our product, and strive hard to provide the best possible experience for you, even if it requires creating new technologies and design paradigms along the way. Airtable is an independent, private company headquartered in San Francisco. The company has raised over $63 million in funding from notable investors including: CRV, Caffeinated Capital, Freestyle Capital, Data Collective, Founder Collective, CrunchFund, and Box Group.keywords:Enterprise Software,Finance,Mobile,devops, saas