Docker Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Docker's estimated annual revenue is currently $41.5M per year.
- Docker received $92.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Docker's estimated revenue per employee is $137,774
- Docker's total funding is $330.9M.
- Docker's pricing is $60 per year.
- Docker has 301 Employees.
- Docker grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Docker currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Docker?
Docker is the worldâ€™s leading software container platform. Developers use Docker to eliminate â€œworks on my machineâ€ problems when collaborating on code with co-workers. Operators use Docker to run and manage apps side-by-side in isolated containers to get better compute density. Enterprises use Docker to build agile software delivery pipelines to ship new features faster, more securely and with confidence for both Linux and Windows Server apps.keywords:Enterprise Software, saas