Rancher Labs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rancher Labs's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.1M per year.
- Rancher Labs received $20.0M in venture funding in May 2016.
- Rancher Labs's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Rancher Labs's total funding is $95M.
- Rancher Labs's pricing is $86 per year.
- Rancher Labs has 104 Employees.
- Rancher Labs grew their employee count by -57% last year.
- Rancher Labs currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Rancher Labs?
At Rancher Labs we love containers, and love the experience they bring to developers. We love their portability, ease-of-use, and rich ecosystem support. We believe that Kubernetes is on the verge of turning from developer's favorite tool to the de-facto large-scale production platform. So we have built tools that help organizations run their applications and services on herds of containers that can roam across Kubernetes clusters and clouds. Rancher Rancher is a complete container management platform that includes everything you need to manage containers in production. You can quickly deploy multiple Kubernetes clusters across multiple clouds with the click of a button. RancherOS RancherOS is a great place to run Docker and Kubernetes. It's an ultra-lightweight Linux distribution which enables you to boot Your containers in seconds as well as run Docker, Kubernetes and Rancher at Scale in production.keywords:Cloud Computing,Data Storage,Information Security,Security,Storage, saas