Flutterwave Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Flutterwave's estimated annual revenue is currently $48M per year.
- Flutterwave received $20.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Flutterwave's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Flutterwave's total funding is $234.7M.
- Flutterwave has 369 Employees.
- Flutterwave grew their employee count by 103% last year.
- Flutterwave currently has 38 job openings.
What Is Flutterwave?
At Flutterwave, we are on a mission to build payments infrastructure to connect Africa to the global economy. We do this by building technology, tools, and infrastructure for businesses and banks who want to provide a more seamless and secure payments experience for their customers. Founded in 2016 by a team of African finance and technology veterans from Standard Bank, Angela, PayPal, Google Wallet amongst others. Flutterwave has grown to become one of the fastest growing payments companies in the world. Since inception Flutterwave has processed close to $2 billion in payments and 25 million transactions across over 33 African countries where it currently operates. It has attracted significant investment from experienced Fintech investors such as Ycombinator Continuity Fund (investors in Stripe), Greycroft (investors in Braintree and Venmo), Greenvisor Capital, Omidyar Network, and Glynn Capital amongst others. In 2017 Flutterwave was named Africa's best fintech company at the Apps Africa Innovation Awards.keywords:N/A