Ally.io Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ally.io's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.4M per year.
- Ally.io received $15.0M in venture funding in October 2019.
- Ally.io's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Ally.io has 189 Employees.
- Ally.io grew their employee count by 105% last year.
- Ally.io currently has 57 job openings.
What Is Ally.io?
The Ally.io OKR system helps businesses like Slack and Remitly attain the results they need today and the agility for the future by focusing teams on the goals that matter most. Ally.io is based on the OKR (objectives and key results) framework, which is an operating model for running agile teams/businesses and has been made famous by Google and other industry leaders. We’re committed to the belief that effective goal management, if it’s easy and seamless for people to use, can give businesses the alignment, focus and transparency they need to succeed. We are headquartered in Seattle, Washington and have an additional office in Chennai, India. Learn more at ally.io.keywords:OKRs, Objectives And Key Results, Business Performance, saas