Wealthfront Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Wealthfront's estimated annual revenue is currently $30M per year.
- Wealthfront received $75.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- Wealthfront's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Wealthfront has 231 Employees.
- Wealthfront grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- Wealthfront currently has 43 job openings.
What Is Wealthfront?
Wealthfront's vision is to optimize and automate our clients' finances exclusively through software. We've engineered a platform that delivers highly personalized advice and services including investment management, financial planning, and personal banking. Wealthfront employees enable our clients to achieve their financial goals by developing sophisticated algorithms and investment strategies, intuitive user experiences and scalable infrastructure to continuously deploy mission-critical code. Join us as we help clients create their roadmap to financial freedom and scale from $11 billion in assets under management to trillions (yes, trillions). Want to help us re-architect the financial industry Take a look at our open positions here: https://www.wealthfront.com/careers. https://www.wealthfront.com/disclosureskeywords:Financial Services, Finance, Personal Finance, Technology, Stock Exchanges, Finance Technology, Wealth Management, Fin Tech