Robinhood Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Robinhood's estimated revenue is currently $100.6M per year.
- Robinhood received $363.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Robinhood's estimated revenue per employee is $175244
- Robinhood's total funding is $539M.
- Robinhood has 574 Employees.
- Robinhood grew their employee count by 50% last year.
- Robinhood currently has 75 job openings.
What Is Robinhood?
Robinhood's mission is to democratize America's financial system. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commission-free trading for stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies - all in one, user-friendly platform. Since our public launch in 2015, we've enabled millions of people to participate in the markets, cementing us as the fastest-growing brokerage ever. Full Disclosures: robinhood.com/legalkeywords:Banking,E-Commerce,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Mobile,Payments,Security
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
But none offer commission-free trading like Robinhood. This basically means that you don't have to pay for every trade you make which makes ...
Robinhood has over 4 million daily active users who check the app ten times a day; In January 2018, the startup launched crypto trading; While ...
When it comes to penny stocks, Robinhood is an efficient app to use. Yet it does limit you to certain penny stocks to buy. As a rule of thumb, if a ...
|2015-05-08||$50.0M||Undisclosed||New Enterprise Associates||Article|
Robinhood Executive Hires