Robinhood Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Robinhood's estimated annual revenue is currently $436.3M per year.
- Robinhood received $363.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Robinhood's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Robinhood's total funding is $539M.
- Robinhood has 3356 Employees.
- Robinhood grew their employee count by 126% last year.
- Robinhood currently has 101 job openings.
What Is Robinhood?
Robinhood's mission is to democratize America's financial system. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commission-free trading for stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies - all in one, user-friendly platform. Since our public launch in 2015, we've enabled millions of people to participate in the markets, cementing us as the fastest-growing brokerage ever. Full Disclosures: robinhood.com/legalkeywords:Banking,E-Commerce,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Mobile,Payments,Security