BlueVine Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BlueVine's estimated annual revenue is currently $45.6M per year.
- BlueVine received $12.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- BlueVine's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- BlueVine's total funding is $767.5M.
- BlueVine has 351 Employees.
- BlueVine grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- BlueVine currently has 23 job openings.
What Is BlueVine?
BlueVine's mission is to help business owners succeed and thrive by making sure they have convenient access to capital for their everyday funding needs. We've helped thousands of businesses since we started in 2013. Our total funded volume since inception is expected to top $1 billion in 2018. Our invoice factoring product allows businesses to receive cash advances on their outstanding invoices, offering credit lines of up to $5 million. Our business line of credit product, called Flex Credit, offers financing based on 6-month and 12-month payment terms, and credit lines of up to $250,000. Based in Redwood City, Calif., BlueVine is backed by leading venture capital firms.keywords:Banking,Consumer Services,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Payments