Heartflow Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Heartflow's estimated annual revenue is currently $111.4M per year.
- Heartflow received $240.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Heartflow's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Heartflow's total funding is $577.7M.
- Heartflow has 444 Employees.
- Heartflow grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- Heartflow currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Heartflow?
HeartFlow is a medical technology company transforming the way cardiovascular disease is diagnosed and treated. With our HeartFlow Analysis, a non-invasive personalized cardiac test, physicians are able to make better care decisions for their patients with suspected coronary artery disease--the number one killer of men and women worldwide. HeartFlow is backed by decades of scientific research and development and leverages the latest advancements in technology to help set a new standard of care for diagnosing cardiovascular care worldwide. Cleared for use in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan and with offices in Redwood City, Austin, London and Japan, HeartFlow's footprint is growing rapidly. HeartFlow has received more than $240 million dollars in funding in a recent Series E financing round, is pre-IPO and leverages the latest technology including deep learning and computational fluid dynamics. We try to embody the best of both technology and healthcare companies and hire people who are passionate about living our mission to save lives, improve the patient experience and reduce the overall cost of care. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Human Resources Hr,Medical Devices,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals