Carbon Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Carbon's estimated annual revenue is currently $48M per year.
- Carbon received $200.0M in venture funding in December 2017.
- Carbon's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- Carbon's total funding is $682M.
- Carbon has 480 Employees.
- Carbon grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Carbon currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Carbon?
Carbon is reinventing how products are designed, engineered, made & delivered. Carbon's SpeedCell is a system of connected manufacturing unit operations that enables repeatable production of end-use parts with industrial grade materials and exceptional surface finish. Whether you're making one or a million. Our company is built on the idea that innovation requires diverse perspectives and disciplineshardware, software, and molecular scienceworking together to create the future of how things are made. We want to enable creators to think beyond the limitations of convention to design the parts and products that will drive the businesses of the future. STOP PROTOTYPING. START PRODUCING.keywords:saas, Analytics,Cleantech,Enterprise Software,Hardware,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power