UpCounsel Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- UpCounsel's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.2M per year.
- UpCounsel received $12.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- UpCounsel's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- UpCounsel's total funding is $13.9M.
- UpCounsel has 49 Employees.
- UpCounsel grew their employee count by -33% last year.
- UpCounsel currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Cummins & White||$18.9M||70||0%||N/A||-||N/A|
|Seltzer Caplan ...||$27.8M||103||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
|The Focal Point||$15.4M||57||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is UpCounsel?
UpCounsel is the world's largest and fastest growing virtual marketplace for legal services. Built on technology, UpCounsel eliminates cost structures like partner pools and infrastructure expenses to provide businesses with access to high quality, cost-effective legal services. UpCounsel has improved the legal experience for thousands of companies, from tech to retail and beyond.keywords:Marketplace,On-Demand,Consumer Services,Enterprise Software,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Legal
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
As UpCounsel writes on its website, a takedown request? — sometimes referred to ... (UpCounsel also has a template version on its website.) ...
Creditors, the employees and the company itself would do better in a successful examinership than if the company was wound up counsel ...
In an amended complaint filed earlier this month, LegalForce alleges that it competes with defendant UpCounsel Inc. to “provide individuals ...