InCloudCounsel Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- InCloudCounsel's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.7M per year.
- InCloudCounsel's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- InCloudCounsel has 73 Employees.
- InCloudCounsel grew their employee count by 46% last year.
- InCloudCounsel currently has 1 job openings.
What Is InCloudCounsel?
InCloudCounsel is a legal services and technology company founded by corporate lawyers and finance professionals who realized that there wasn't a service provider delivering a quality cost-efficient solution for high-volume, transactional legal work. In addition to a unique attorney model that reduces clients' legal costs, InCloudCounsel's proprietary technology captures data from clients' legal agreements and provides valuable reporting and analytics, helping clients to negotiate more effectively and manage their legal documents and obligations more efficiently. InCloudCounsel currently serves over 100 of the world's leading firms and companies, including KKR, Bain Capital, Hilton Hotels, and AllState.keywords:saas, Legal