Varo Bank Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Varo Bank's estimated annual revenue is currently $77.7M per year.
- Varo Bank's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Varo Bank has 370 Employees.
- Varo Bank grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- Varo Bank currently has 102 job openings.
What Is Varo Bank?
As the first fintech in the country to become a nationally chartered bank, Varo is on a mission to empower people to achieve financial resilience. \n\nWeâ€™re working toward our mission with a team that uniquely and strategically combines banking veterans with technology experts. \n\nThe banking experts provide decades of industry experience, and the tech experts can build a mobile app that offers everyone access to premium banking, including quicker access to your money, high-yield savings, and automatic saving tools. \n\nVaro has raised over $419M to date, from leading institutional investors and strategic partners including Warburg Pincus, The Rise Fund / TPG Growth, Gallatin Point Capital, Harbourvest Partners, and Progressive Insurance.keywords:Service Industries, Apps, Banking, Finance Technology, Consumer, Fin Tech