Chime Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Chime's estimated annual revenue is currently $135.7M per year.
- Chime received $200.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Chime's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Chime's total funding is $1.5B.
- Chime has 1044 Employees.
- Chime grew their employee count by 98% last year.
- Chime currently has 108 job openings.
What Is Chime?
Chime (chimebank.com) is a San Francisco-based startup with a mission to help our members lead healthier financial lives. Chime is the leading challenger mobile bank account in the U.S. designed to help people avoid fees, save money automatically, and improve their finances. We've created a new approach to banking that doesn't rely on fees or profit from members misfortune or mistakes. Chime Members get a debit card, a Spending Account, a Savings Account, and a powerful app that makes financial automation simple and keeps members in control. The Chime app is available for iPhone and Android devices and has been featured as one of the best new Money Management apps on the App Store. Sign up today: www.chimebank.comkeywords:E-Commerce,Enterprise Software,Food & Beverages,Health It,Healthcare