Ally Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ally's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.7M per year.
- Ally's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Ally's total funding is $23M.
- Ally has 136 Employees.
- Ally grew their employee count by 196% last year.
- Ally currently has 13 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
What Is Ally?
Ally is a Strategic Goal-Planning & Execution Management software that enables businesses like Slack, Remitly, Plaid, Teleperformance and UrbanClap to operate with the organizational alignment, agility, focus and transparency they need to match the fast pace needs of their evolving markets. Ally is based on the OKR framework which is a operating model for running agile teams/businesses and that has been made famous by Google and other industry leaders. Ally is used by hundreds of organizations of all sizes including Slack, Plaid, Teleperformance, KPMG and UrbanClap.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %