Ironclad Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ironclad's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.2M per year.
- Ironclad received $23.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Ironclad's estimated revenue per employee is $114,109
- Ironclad's total funding is $34M.
- Ironclad has 230 Employees.
- Ironclad grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Ironclad currently has 34 job openings.
What Is Ironclad?
Contracts are business decisions trapped in administrative tasks. Ironclad is software that does all the administrative work better left for a robot, freeing legal teams to do more substantive work and drive business strategy. By automating contracting processes and extracting intelligence from contracts, Ironclad lets legal teams focus on legal work, rather than paperwork. Legal teams at companies like Gusto, HotelTonight, GoFundMe, Glassdoor, Procore use Ironclad to get their contracts done more efficiently and accurately, and to maintain a single source of truth regarding their contents. Headquartered in San Francisco, Ironclad is backed by Accel, Greylock, SV Angel, Formation 8, and was incubated in Y Combinator. For more information, visit https://www.ironcladapp.com.keywords:SaaS, legal, legaltech