Evisort Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Evisort's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.1M per year.
- Evisort's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Evisort's total funding is $20.6M.
- Evisort has 111 Employees.
- Evisort grew their employee count by 52% last year.
- Evisort currently has 33 job openings.
What Is Evisort?
Evisort is on a mission to change how companies interact with their legal documents. Founded out of Harvard Law and MIT, Evisort has been backed by leading early-stage venture funds. Evisort works by using advanced artificial intelligence models to help companies organize and understand the important business data contained in their legal documents. With Evisort, information locked away in documents becomes searchable, and key terms can be surfaced to the right people at the right time. Evisort can be used across all documents across an organization and helps companies reduce costs and improve their compliance and business operations.keywords:saas