Transmit Security Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Transmit Security's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.8M per year.
- Transmit Security received $40.0M in venture funding in January 2017.
- Transmit Security's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Transmit Security has 229 Employees.
- Transmit Security grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Transmit Security currently has 24 job openings.
What Is Transmit Security?
Transmit is the leader in Identity Orchestration. The company's technology enables large enterprises to standardize and simplify their identity infrastructure to accelerate and reduce the cost of new account opening, authentication, authorization, compliance and fraud prevention related initiatives. Transmit Security's founders created Trusteer (now IBM Security) and Imperva (IMPV on NYSE). The company's research and development team served in the Israeli Intelligence Corps elite 8200 Unit. Transmit Security is self-funded, and based in Boston and Tel-Aviv.keywords:Mobile, Security, Cyber Security, Fin Tech