BioCatch Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BioCatch's estimated annual revenue is currently $40.6M per year.
- BioCatch received $30.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- BioCatch's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- BioCatch's total funding is $213.7M.
- BioCatch has 199 Employees.
- BioCatch grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- BioCatch currently has 3 job openings.
What Is BioCatch?
BioCatch is a cybersecurity company that delivers behavioral biometrics, analyzing human-device interactions to protect users and precious data. Founded in 2011 by experts in neural science research, machine learning and cybersecurity, BioCatch is used by banks and other enterprises to reduce online fraud and protect against cyber threats, without compromising user experience. With an unparalleled patent portfolio and deployments at major companies worldwide that cover tens of millions of users to date, BioCatch has established itself as the industry leader for behavioral biometrics.keywords:Enterprise Software,Finance,Information Security,Payments,Security