Preempt Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Preempt's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.3M per year.
- Preempt received $17.5M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Preempt's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Preempt's total funding is $27.5M.
- Preempt has 31 Employees.
- Preempt grew their employee count by -58% last year.
- Preempt currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Preempt?
Preempt was founded in 2014 by global security and networking experts with a passion for making IT security teams more effective in protecting their organizations from breaches and malicious insiders. Preempt protects organizations by eliminating security threats. Threats are not black or white and the Preempt Platform is the only solution that preempts threats with continuous threat prevention that automatically adapts based on identity, behavior and risk. This ensures that both security threats and risky employee activities are responded to with the right level of security at the right time. The platform easily scales to provide comprehensive identity based protection across organizations of any size.keywords:saas, Enterprise Software,Information Security,Physical Security,Security