HYPR Corp. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- HYPR Corp.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $18M per year.
- HYPR Corp. received $8.0M in venture funding in October 2017.
- HYPR Corp.'s estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- HYPR Corp.'s total funding is $11.2M.
- HYPR Corp. has 88 Employees.
- HYPR Corp. grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- HYPR Corp. currently has 15 job openings.
What Is HYPR Corp.?
HYPR is the leading provider of decentralized authentication with millions of password-less users secured across the Fortune 500. Named a Cool Vendor by Gartner, HYPR is trusted by major enterprises such as Mastercard and Samsung to eliminate fraud, enhance user experience, and enable true password-less security. Companies often store user credentials in a centralized database targeted by hackers. Centralized passwords create a single point of failure and have remained the #1 cause of mass breaches and credential reuse until now. The HYPR solution ensures that your users credentials always remain safe on personal devices. Eliminating centralized passwords enables HYPR to remove the target and provide a true password-less security for your customers and employees. By decentralizing user authentication, HYPR stops mass breaches, eliminates credential reuse, and enables enterprises to Trust Anyone.keywords:Bitcoin,Data Storage,E-Commerce,Finance,Information Security,Internet of Things,Mobile,Payments,Physical Security,Security,Storage