The Chicago Leadership Alliance Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Chicago Leadership Alliance's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.3M per year.
- The Chicago Leadership Alliance's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- The Chicago Leadership Alliance has 69 Employees.
- The Chicago Leadership Alliance grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- The Chicago Leadership Alliance currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Chicago Leadership Alliance?
Our Mission: Our organization brings together Chicago's most dedicated leaders from the private, nonprofit and public sectors in a passionate and consolidated effort to leverage activism in our communities and workplaces. Our Impact: Our members work as a community to mobilize, collaborate and provide actionable solutions that ignite transformative impact within the city of Chicago. Unlike most non-profits, our organization does not focus on one cause - instead we pursue dozens of causes, organizations, projects, population segments and geographical areas in Chicago. In our pursuit we organize and segment our work around the pinnacle issues within the civic, business and philanthropic economies of Chicago. Our Members: Our members are the lifeblood of our organization. They are the young leaders and activists of Chicago. They are the visionaries....And the doers. With their inherent altruism, they lead by example and work together to empower one another. Their shared passion to create a better city drives actionable impact with programs that help dozens of causes, organizations, population segments and geographical areas in Chicago.keywords:N/A