Storycatchers Theatre Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Storycatchers Theatre's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.2M per year.
- Storycatchers Theatre's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- Storycatchers Theatre has 41 Employees.
- Storycatchers Theatre grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- Storycatchers Theatre currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Storycatchers Theatre?
Storycatchers Theatre is a unique nonprofit organization which uses the performing arts and programs to reduce rates of re-arrest and re-incarceration among juveniles and young adults in Illinois. Storycatchers Theatre prepares young people to make thoughtful life choices through the process of writing, producing and performing original musical theatre inspired by personal stories. With our new Changing Voices program, Storycatchers offers post-release employment specifically designed to help young people navigate reentry successfully following release from detention or incarceration. Through the creation of a state-wide artistic platform that engages the public with the stories of incarcerated and re-entering youth, Storycatchers Theatre will inspire the community to embrace and receive these children and young adults.keywords:N/A