Codeverse Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Codeverse's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.3M per year.
- Codeverse received $10.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Codeverse's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- Codeverse has 50 Employees.
- Codeverse grew their employee count by -7% last year.
- Codeverse currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Codeverse?
Our mission: Teach a billion kids to code. Codeverse is the world's first fully interactive coding school and educational tech platform that teaches kids to code. Codeverse is built with amazing and intuitive tools to make learning code approachable and fun, and most of all, rewarding. The self-guided curriculum is designed for learners as young as 6 and introduces all the foundations of computer programming while incorporating common core subjects including art, history, science, and math. www.codeverse.comkeywords:N/A