ISSA - The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ISSA - The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association's estimated annual revenue is currently $57.6M per year.
- ISSA - The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association's estimated revenue per employee is $239,000
- ISSA - The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association has 241 Employees.
- ISSA - The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association grew their employee count by 70% last year.
- ISSA - The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ISSA - The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association?
ISSA is the leading trade association for the cleaning industry worldwide. Its membership includes more than 9,200 distributor, manufacturer, manufacturer representative, building service contractor, in-house service provider, residential, and associated service members. ISSA produces the largest cleaning-industry trade shows and conferences in the world, including the annual ISSA Show North America. Other exclusive ISSA offerings include its popular Web site, ISSA.com; educational products and services; industry certification standards; its' industry leading ISSA Today magazine; electronic and printed newsletters, periodicals and buyers guides; and legislative and regulatory services that specifically focus on the professional cleaning industry. The non-profit association is headquartered in Northbrook IL, USA, with regional offices in New York, NY; Columbus, OH; Mainz, Germany; Melbourne, Australia; and Shanghai, China. ISSA also works with more than 75 associations, alliances, and government agencies around the world to represent the cleaning industry. For more information, visit www.issa.com.keywords:N/A