TheGuarantors Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TheGuarantors's estimated annual revenue is currently $29M per year.
- TheGuarantors received $15.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- TheGuarantors's estimated revenue per employee is $391,892
- TheGuarantors's total funding is $26.7M.
- TheGuarantors has 74 Employees.
- TheGuarantors grew their employee count by -7% last year.
- TheGuarantors currently has 1 job openings.
What Is TheGuarantors?
TheGuarantors is a Fintech company whose innovative products optimize the relationships between landlords, leasing staff, brokers, renters, and tenants by concurrently taking risk out of the leasing process and making it more efficient. We have achieved 250% year over year growth the last 3 years, successfully raised $15M in a Series B, and are actively expanding our footprint nationwide. We have been recognized by CNBC (2018 Upstart 100), CRETEch (#1 Information & Intelligence in Finance), and listed on the 2019 Insurtech 100, and we're backed by VCs who have also invested in Away, LinkedIn, and Slack, amongst others.keywords:insurance