WiredScore Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- WiredScore's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.9M per year.
- WiredScore received $9.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- WiredScore's estimated revenue per employee is $116,706
- WiredScore's total funding is $9M.
- WiredScore has 85 Employees.
- WiredScore grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- WiredScore currently has 1 job openings.
What Is WiredScore?
WiredScore champions cutting-edge technology in commercial real estate by providing the only standard for rating the infrastructure, connectivity and technological capacity of commercial buildings. Launched in 2013, in partnership with the Mayor Bloomberg and City of New York, WiredScore is the pioneer behind the international Wired Certification standard that evaluates and distinguishes best-in-class Internet connectivity in commercial buildings. Connectivity is a critical need in an increasingly tech-driven economy, and the Wired Certification seal is a trusted symbol that signals buildings have been independently certified to provide the leading-edge Internet infrastructure that businesses require to thrive. Since its launch, WiredScore has been met with enthusiasm from occupiers, landlords, developers and office leasing agents alike. More than 1400 properties - totalling 400 million square feet of office space - have achieved Wired Certification by providing superior tech capabilities for their tenants.keywords:Consulting,Data Storage,Human Resources Hr,Real Estate,Storage,Telecommunications