Compass Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Compass's estimated annual revenue is currently $2147.5M per year.
- Compass received $400.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Compass's estimated revenue per employee is $119,991
- Compass's total funding is $1.1B.
- Compass has 17897 Employees.
- Compass grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Compass currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Compass?
Compass is a real estate technology company with a powerful end-to-end platform that supports the entire buying and selling workflow. We deliver an incomparable experience to both agents and their clients all in service of the Compass mission: to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012 by Ori Allon and Robert Reffkin, Compass operates in 17 regions across the United States: New York, Los Angeles and Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Washington, D.C., Miami, Naples, The Hamptons, Santa Barbara and Montecito, San Diego, Dallas, Seattle, Philadelphia, Greenwich, Westchester, and Aspen. Learn more and find your place at www.compass.com and www.compass.com/careers.keywords:saas, Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Real Estate