Compass Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Compass's estimated annual revenue is currently $6B per year.
- Compass received $400.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Compass's estimated revenue per employee is $244,031
- Compass's total funding is $1.5B.
- Compass's current valuation is $3.3B. (January 2022)
- Compass has 24751 Employees.
- Compass grew their employee count by 3% last year.
Compass Competitors & AlternativesAdd Company
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Compass?
Compass is a real estate technology company with a powerful end-to-end platform that supports the entire buying and selling workflow. We deliver an incomparable experience to both agents and their clients all in service of the Compass mission: to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012 by Ori Allon and Robert Reffkin, Compass operates in 17 regions across the United States: New York, Los Angeles and Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Washington, D.C., Miami, Naples, The Hamptons, Santa Barbara and Montecito, San Diego, Dallas, Seattle, Philadelphia, Greenwich, Westchester, and Aspen. Learn more and find your place at www.compass.com and www.compass.com/careers.keywords:saas, Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Real Estate
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|2015-09-16||$50.0M||Undisclosed||Institutional Venture Partners||Article|
|2016-09-01||$75.0M||Undisclosed||Wellington Management Company LLP||Article|
|2017-12-08||$450.0M||Undisclosed||SoftBank Vision Fund||Article|
|2018-09-28||$400.0M||F||Softbank Vision Fund||Article|