CompStak Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CompStak's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.8M per year.
- CompStak's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- CompStak's total funding is $35.3M.
- CompStak has 95 Employees.
- CompStak grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- CompStak currently has 8 job openings.
What Is CompStak?
We believe that transparency in real estate information results in more effective deal making. CompStakÂ® is the world's first comprehensive database of commercial deal information (comps). Brokers exchange the comps they have at hand, for the specific comps they need. Residential real estate websites gather home sales comps from public records. In commercial real estate most deals are leases, and there has been no public record for lease comps . . . until now. In addition to lease comps, we now offer commercial sales comps, which allows for complete property insight.keywords:saas