Sweeten Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sweeten's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.3M per year.
- Sweeten received $1.3M in venture funding in August 2016.
- Sweeten's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Sweeten's total funding is $6.6M.
- Sweeten has 64 Employees.
- Sweeten grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- Sweeten currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Trace Software ...||$9.9M||68||N/A||N/A||5/5||N/A|
|APE Mobile - Si...||$2.2M||15||N/A||N/A||4.5/5||N/A|
What Is Sweeten?
Sweeten connects renovators with projects to the best local general contractors, then provides support until the project is completed. With nearly $900M in renovation deals posted, we're building the go-to marketplace to help people renovate fearlessly.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Say you've just bought a house that needs fixing up, or you're looking to remodel. Or maybe you're building from the ground up. Chances are ...
Nothing is much sweeter than a Hawkeye win, but this cookie dough dip comes darn pretty close. Plus it's much healthier than diving into a ...
In the growing list of Crimson Cliffs trivia, not many players are recording more program firsts than Curtis Sweeten. The senior captain running ...