IEX Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- IEX Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.1M per year.
- IEX Group received $Undisclosed in venture funding in May 2015.
- IEX Group's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- IEX Group has 139 Employees.
- IEX Group grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- IEX Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is IEX Group?
IEX Group is on a mission to build fairer markets. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, IEX Group introduced its first trading venue in 2013 and launched the Investors Exchange (IEX), an independent U.S. stock exchange, in 2016. IEX exceeded 3.3% of intraday market share in U.S. equities on November 1, 2018 and averaged approximately $11 billion in U.S. equity trading per day for the month of October. IEX listed its first public company, Interactive Brokers, on October 5, 2018. Learn more at iextrading.com.keywords:Financial Services, E-Commerce, Information Services, Finance, Financial Exchanges, Price Comparison, Stock Exchanges