Roofstock Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Roofstock's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.1M per year.
- Roofstock received $7.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- Roofstock's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Roofstock's total funding is $132.3M.
- Roofstock has 170 Employees.
- Roofstock grew their employee count by -7% last year.
- Roofstock currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Roofstock?
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in leased single-family rental (SFR) homes. The company provides all of the resources for investors to buy, own and sell real estate online, including data analytics, property management oversight and other tools. Roofstock's transparent, innovative marketplace empowers everyday investors to own cash-flowing SFRs, diversify their investment portfolios and build long-term wealth through real estate. In 2018, Roofstock reached a milestone with $1 billion in transactions closed on its marketplace and continues to expand its footprint, now offering SFRs for sale in 25 markets nationwide.keywords:Marketplace,Investment Services,Real Estate