DiversyFund Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- DiversyFund's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.3M per year.
- DiversyFund received $1.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- DiversyFund's estimated revenue per employee is $160,000
- DiversyFund's total funding is $1.2M.
- DiversyFund has 33 Employees.
- DiversyFund grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- DiversyFund currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Placer Title Co...||N/A||453||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
|Concord Realty ...||N/A||48||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
|USA Properties ...||N/A||156||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
|Reef Point Real...||N/A||51||11%||N/A||-||N/A|
|SmartStop Self ...||N/A||105||1%||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is DiversyFund?
Diversyfund is an online real estate crowdfunding platform that offers investments in commercial and luxury residential real estate assets. Targeting investment returns from 12 to 18% with over $100 million in transactions funded to date.keywords:Banking,Crowdfunding,Finance,Real Estate
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Luckily, there's DiversyFund, a REIT (real estate investment trust) that's lowering the barrier to entry and giving people the opportunity to band ...
In an interview with Benzinga, Craig Cecilio, co-founder at the real estate investment platform DiversyFund, discussed the firm's mission of ...
DiversyFund uses your money to shop for properties with high potential and purchases, manages, renovates, and sells them when the time's ...