YieldStreet Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- YieldStreet's estimated revenue is currently $11.7M per year.
- YieldStreet received $62.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- YieldStreet's estimated revenue per employee is $162500
- YieldStreet's total funding is $179.1M.
- YieldStreet has 72 Employees.
- YieldStreet grew their employee count by 53% last year.
- YieldStreet currently has 18 job openings.
What Is YieldStreet?
YieldStreet is changing the way wealth is created, providing access to asset based investments historically unavailable to most investors. YieldStreet allows you to effortlessly participate in opportunities with low market correlation and target yields of 8-20%, across litigation finance, real estate and other alternative asset classes. We believe our technology platform creates a unique experience for investors at every level and provides valuable diversification and strength to most portfolios. Please visit www.yieldstreet.com to explore our investment opportunities and learn more.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|New York Shippi...||N/A||N/A|
YieldStreet — which provides a platform for making alternative investments in areas like real estate, marine/shipping, legal finance, commercial
Edison Partners, a growth equity investment firm, has led a USD62 million financing in New York-based YieldStreet, a digital wealth
Investment firm Edison Partners has led a $62 million financing in New York-based digital wealth management platform YieldStreet.
|2016-05-06||$3.7M||Undisclosed||Expansion Venture Capital||Article|
YieldStreet Executive Hires
|2017-11-16||Volfi Mizrahi||Managing Director||Article|