CrowdStreet Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CrowdStreet's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.4M per year.
- CrowdStreet's estimated revenue per employee is $102,595
- CrowdStreet's total funding is $24.9M.
- CrowdStreet has 131 Employees.
- CrowdStreet grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- CrowdStreet currently has 7 job openings.
What Is CrowdStreet?
CrowdStreet is the premium provider of online commercial real estate investment marketplace, technology and professional services that connects successful investors and CRE firms in order to maximize wealth. Investors can directly access institutional-quality commercial real estate offerings through CrowdStreet's marketplace. For CRE developers and operators, CrowdStreet Connect provides a platform to manage investors and investments, and to raise capital to grow their business. For more information, please visit www.crowdstreet.com.keywords:Real Estate, Financial Services, Crowdfunding, Commercial Real Estate