Mynd Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mynd's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.2M per year.
- Mynd received $20.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Mynd's estimated revenue per employee is $57,102
- Mynd's total funding is $77.6M.
- Mynd has 283 Employees.
- Mynd grew their employee count by 52% last year.
- Mynd currently has 14 job openings.
What Is Mynd?
We are committed to making renting and owning real estate simple. We leverage efficiencies with technology, process excellence and, of course, a great team to deliver great service to residents and owners alike. Our history is rooted in Waypoint Homes, an award-winning public company that managed over 17,000 single family homes across the nation. The core team from Waypoint followed founders Doug Brien and Colin Wiel to start Mynd. We are investors ourselves and believe that if we put residents first, both residents and owners win. We are focused on delivering great services and results with an A Team leading our innovation. We currently manage properties in California and will expand to more markets soon.keywords:Analytics,Enterprise Software,Mobile,Real Estate