London Computer Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- London Computer Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $40.9M per year.
- London Computer Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- London Computer Systems has 282 Employees.
- London Computer Systems grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- London Computer Systems currently has 1 job openings.
What Is London Computer Systems?
Incorporated in 1987 and headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, London Computer Systems (LCS) is a developer of business-critical software technologies used in all 50 states and several markets throughout the world. LCS products include Rent Manager® Property Management Software, Net Dial Tone VoIP telephone systems, and enterprise-level hosting solutions via its Sentry Data Center. LCS also provides complete network design, implementation, and support services, and custom website development through its ProIT and Web Design Services divisions. With more than 30,000 hosted users, LCS combines best technology with best practices to create unique, affordable, customer-focused products and services. For more information, visit LCS.com.keywords:saas