Everlaw Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Everlaw's estimated annual revenue is currently $71.6M per year.
- Everlaw received $25.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Everlaw's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Everlaw's total funding is $96.6M.
- Everlaw has 265 Employees.
- Everlaw grew their employee count by 61% last year.
- Everlaw currently has 16 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Everlaw?
Everlaw is building the world's most advanced litigation platform, beginning with ediscovery. This cutting-edge technology is the most intuitive discovery tool on the market. Everlaw's clients include 8 of the top 10 class action firms and U.S. state attorneys general in every state.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
As always, Everlaw is committed to providing attorneys with a quick and easy-to-use experience that allows them to get the most value out of ...
Some of the key players operating in this market include: Blue J Legal, Casetext Inc., Catalyst Repository Systems, eBREVIA, Everlaw, ...
LegalTech Artificial Intelligence Market 2019 Business Scenario – Blue J Legal, Casetext Inc., Catalyst Repository Systems, eBREVIA, Everlaw.