Relativity Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Relativity's estimated revenue is currently $11M per year.
- Relativity received $35.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- Relativity's estimated revenue per employee is $133012
- Relativity's total funding is $36.1M.
- Relativity has 83 Employees.
- Relativity grew their employee count by 177% last year.
- Relativity currently has 17 job openings.
What Is Relativity?
Relativity is creating the first autonomous rocket factory and launch service by 3D printing entire rockets. We are an orbital launch company that will deploy and resupply satellite constellations to connect and improve our planet. Our technology builds toward our long-term goal of 3D printing the first rocket made from Mars.keywords:Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Travel
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Alloy Die Casti...||$10.3M||45||7%|
|Jet Edge Intern...||$46.5M||196||4%|
Lead and manage opportunities for Relativity's law firm and corporate customers. Expand Relativity's relationship within large Enterprise organizations. Manage
That principle was the foundation for Einstein's special theory of relativity, which describes the physics of voyagers dashing along at nearly the
When we think about Einstein and the theory of relativity, all sorts of legends surround it. What was it that inspired him to conceive of the notion