Relativity Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Relativity's estimated annual revenue is currently $51.9M per year.
- Relativity received $35.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- Relativity's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Relativity's total funding is $185.7M.
- Relativity's pricing is $420 per year.
- Relativity has 211 Employees.
- Relativity grew their employee count by 62% last year.
- Relativity currently has 29 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|ABL Space Syste...||$18.7M||76||145%||N/A||-||N/A|
|Alloy Die Casti...||$9.3M||38||-7%||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Relativity?
Relativity is creating the first autonomous rocket factory and launch service by 3D printing entire rockets. We are an orbital launch company that will deploy and resupply satellite constellations to connect and improve our planet. Our technology builds toward our long-term goal of 3D printing the first rocket made from Mars.keywords:Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Travel
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
A pulsar 25,000 light-years away is wobbling in a weird way. But Einstein's theory of general relativity predicted it more than a century ago.
HANCOCK COUNTY, Miss. (WLOX) - The future of aerospace is lifting off in Hancock County, and David Sykes and Jon Oliver are excited to be ...
The technique relies on Albert Einstein's theory of gravity, general relativity, and simultaneously reconfirms that the theory is correct, the ...