OneSignal Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- OneSignal's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.9M per year.
- OneSignal received $7.0M in venture funding in August 2017.
- OneSignal's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- OneSignal's total funding is $9M.
- OneSignal's pricing is $108 per year.
- OneSignal has 68 Employees.
- OneSignal grew their employee count by 79% last year.
- OneSignal currently has 17 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is OneSignal?
OneSignal is a platform that helps developers and marketers deliver engaging mobile and web push messages across all platforms.keywords:Advertising,Mobile
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
OneSignal, the market leader in push notifications, closes Series B and becomes Microsoft's exclusive push partner for integration in the App ...
Usage of the push notification service is up 50% since September: OneSignal now delivers 4.5 billion messages every single day. Also in the ...
Amazon, SimpleTexting, OneSignal, iZooto, Dragon, PushCrew, PushEngage, Salesforce, One Call Now, Call-Em-All, SchoolMessenger, Send ...
OneSignal Executive Hires
|2018-03-02||Bryan Smith||Senior Dir Engineering||Article|
|2018-09-13||Josh Wetzel||Chief Revenue Officer||Article|