CleverTap Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CleverTap's estimated annual revenue is currently $39.2M per year.
- CleverTap received $Undisclosed in venture funding in January 2018.
- CleverTap's estimated revenue per employee is $137,368
- CleverTap's total funding is $76.6M.
- CleverTap's pricing is $2,988 per year.
- CleverTap has 285 Employees.
- CleverTap grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- CleverTap currently has 8 job openings.
What Is CleverTap?
CleverTap offers blazing fast analytics, powerful real-time segmentation, multi-channel messaging, A/B testing and personalization in one unified platform. CleverTap lets you - - Understand how your users are using your apps/website. Get deep user behavior insights. - Engage with your users via personalized push notifications, in-app notifications, emails, web, sms and browser notifications. - Use the power of live user streaming - segment and message users in real-time based on their app/web behavior - Run pre-built, out of the box "clever" campaigns that auto engages users based on their lifecycle stage - Track app uninstalls - with an ability to email those users who've uninstalled your app CleverTap is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has over 4000 customers worldwide including many of the leading brands like Reliance Jio, Sony, BookMyShow, Freecharge, Denver Broncos, DC Comics, and Curiosity. CleverTap is backed by Sequoia Capital and Accel Partners.keywords:saas