AppsFlyer Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- AppsFlyer's estimated annual revenue is currently $150.1M per year.
- AppsFlyer received $56.0M in venture funding in January 2017.
- AppsFlyer's estimated revenue per employee is $139,605
- AppsFlyer's total funding is $83.1M.
- AppsFlyer's pricing is ¢6 per year.
- AppsFlyer has 1075 Employees.
- AppsFlyer grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- AppsFlyer currently has 117 job openings.
What Is AppsFlyer?
AppsFlyer's technology is found on 98 percent of the world's smartphones, making it the global leader in mobile attribution and marketing analytics. Data-driven marketers trust AppsFlyer for independent measurement solutions and innovative tools to grow and protect their mobile business. AppsFlyer's platform processes billions of mobile actions every day, empowering app marketers and developers to maximize the return on their marketing investments. With Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap Inc., Tencent and 4,000+ other integrated partners, and clients including HBO, Waze, Alibaba, Skyscanner, Activision and 12,000+ leading brands worldwide, AppsFlyer has 15 global offices to support marketers everywhere. To learn more, visit www.appsflyer.com.keywords:saas, Advertising,Advertising,Analytics,E-Commerce,Enterprise Software,Gaming,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Mobile