Twist Bioscience Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Twist Bioscience's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.4M per year.
- Twist Bioscience received $50.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- Twist Bioscience's estimated revenue per employee is $36,744
- Twist Bioscience's total funding is $253.1M.
- Twist Bioscience has 692 Employees.
- Twist Bioscience grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Twist Bioscience currently has 81 job openings.
What Is Twist Bioscience?
Twist Bioscience is a synthetic biology company based in San Francisco, California. The company has developed a proprietary silicon-based manufacturing process for the production of synthetic DNA. Twist Bioscience serves Life Science researchers who are changing the world for the better. Coming from diverse fields of medicine, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, scientists use our synthetic genes, oligo pools, and NGS target enrichment to better lives and improve the sustainability of the planet. Twist Bioscience is uniquely positioned to help accelerate these efforts by providing precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable. Our technology overcomes inefficiencies and enables cost-effective, rapid, precise, high-throughput DNA synthesis and sequencing. We offer both the quality and quantity researchers need now to rapidly realize opportunities ahead. Twitter @TwistBioscience Facebook facebook.com/TwistBioscience YouTube youtube.com/TwistBioscience #WeMakeDNAkeywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power