Freenome Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Freenome's estimated annual revenue is currently $36M per year.
- Freenome received $7.0M in venture funding in August 2017.
- Freenome's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Freenome's total funding is $77.6M.
- Freenome has 232 Employees.
- Freenome grew their employee count by 86% last year.
- Freenome currently has 70 job openings.
What Is Freenome?
Freenome is an AI genomics company on a mission to empower everyone with the tools they need to detect, treat, and ultimately prevent their diseases. By applying advanced machine learning techniques to recent breakthroughs in genomic science, Freenome is developing noninvasive blood tests to detect early-stage cancer and improve precision oncology treatments for patients everywhere. The company has raised $78 million from investors such as Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Polaris Partners, and Founders Fund. More information at: https://www.freenome.com/ For those who crave challenges, understudied problems, and the chance to see their work impact millions of lives touched by cancer, there's no better place to be. Ready to join the fight Search available positions and get in touch at: https://www.freenome.com/careerskeywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals