Denali Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Denali Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $129M per year.
- Denali Therapeutics received $130.0M in venture funding in August 2016.
- Denali Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $383,929
- Denali Therapeutics's total funding is $597M.
- Denali Therapeutics has 336 Employees.
- Denali Therapeutics grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Denali Therapeutics currently has 24 job openings.
What Is Denali Therapeutics?
Denali Therapeutics Inc. (Denali) is a biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of therapies for patients with neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, ALS and others. Denali was founded by scientists, industry experts and investors who share the vision that recent scientific insights into the genetic causes and biological processes underlying neurodegenerative disease, together with new translational medicine tools, offer an unprecedented opportunity to discover and develop effective medicines. Denali is rigorously pursuing a science-driven approach to translational medicine and clinical development. Founding investors include Fidelity Biosciences, ARCH Venture Partners, Flagship Ventures and the Alaska Permanent Fund (represented by Crestline Investors).keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power