DiaCarta Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- DiaCarta's estimated annual revenue is currently $7M per year.
- DiaCarta received $45.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- DiaCarta's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- DiaCarta's total funding is $53M.
- DiaCarta has 45 Employees.
- DiaCarta grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- DiaCarta currently has 1 job openings.
What Is DiaCarta?
DiaCarta is a translational genomics and personalized diagnostics company that provides ultra-sensitive detection tools for cancer diagnosis, therapy identification and prognosis monitoring. Our mission is to provide ultra-sensitive and advanced technologies that will redefine the way molecular diagnostics and translational genomics impact healthcare treatment plans and the well-being of individuals around the world. To learn more, visit http://www.diacarta.com.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals