Verily Life Sciences Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Verily Life Sciences's estimated annual revenue is currently $209.6M per year.
- Verily Life Sciences received $1000.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Verily Life Sciences's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Verily Life Sciences's total funding is $1.8B.
- Verily Life Sciences has 835 Employees.
- Verily Life Sciences grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Verily Life Sciences currently has 96 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Verily Life Sciences?
Verily's mission is to make the world's health data useful so that people enjoy longer and healthier lives. The company was launched in 2015 and is a subsidiary of Alphabet. Verily develops tools and devices to collect, organize and activate health data, and creates interventions to prevent and manage disease. The company partners with leading life sciences, medical device and government organizations, using deep hardware, software, scientific, and healthcare expertise to enable faster development, meaningful advances, and deployment at scale.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Verily Life Sciences News
Wearable electrocardiogram maker iRhythm Technologies has begun working with Verily Life Sciences to develop ways to better screen, ...
Verily and iRhythm aren't the only technology companies working on helping ... Verily, which was formerly known as Google Life Sciences, has ...
When Andy Conrad spun Verily out of Google's secretive research facility, X, he declared that the newly formed life sciences unit of Alphabet ...
Verily Life Sciences Funding