GRAIL Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- GRAIL's estimated annual revenue is currently $95M per year.
- GRAIL received $300.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- GRAIL's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- GRAIL's total funding is $2B.
- GRAIL has 613 Employees.
- GRAIL grew their employee count by 44% last year.
- GRAIL currently has 116 job openings.
What Is GRAIL?
GRAIL is a life sciences company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is using the power of high-intensity sequencing, population-scale clinical trials, and state of the art Computer Science and Data Science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology and develop blood tests for early-stage cancer detection. The company has secured over $1B in venture funding led by ARCH Venture Partners and including Amazon, Bezos Expeditions, Bill Gates, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Celgene, GV, Illumina, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, Merck, McKesson Ventures, Sutter Hill Ventures, Tencent, Varian Medical Systems, and other financial partners. If you're ready to join a mission with meaning, bring your passion to GRAIL. Together we will make history in the fight against cancer.keywords:Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Diagnostics, Medical Technologies, Medical Device