KATERRA Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- KATERRA's estimated annual revenue is currently $775.8M per year.
- KATERRA received $700.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- KATERRA's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- KATERRA's total funding is $1.2B.
- KATERRA has 2675 Employees.
- KATERRA grew their employee count by -18% last year.
- KATERRA currently has 299 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is KATERRA?
Katerra is a technology company optimizing the way we develop, design, and construct buildings. Our team combines expertise in design, material sourcing, manufacturing, logistics, technology, and construction to provide a single integrated offering. Together, we are moving beyond compromise in the world of design and construction. Beautiful, sustainable, faster, less expensivewe believe building projects can deliver it all. Let's break new ground. Together.keywords:Cleantech,Transportation,Wind Power
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Construction startup Katerra has announced the acquisition of UEB Builders and Fortune-Johnson General Contractors, just one month after ...
UEB Builders is constructing Union South Bay, a residential mixed-use complex in Carson, Calif., for which Katerra is providing materials and ...
General Contractor Acquisition Accelerates Katerra's U.S. Footprint. MENLO PARK, Calif., Sept. 05, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UEB Builders ...
|2018-01-25||$865.0M||Undisclosed||SoftBank Group Corp||Article|
KATERRA New Location/Offices