PlanGrid Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- PlanGrid's estimated annual revenue is currently $69.9M per year.
- PlanGrid received $40.0M in venture funding in November 2015.
- PlanGrid's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- PlanGrid's total funding is $66M.
- PlanGrid's pricing is $468 per year.
- PlanGrid has 482 Employees.
- PlanGrid grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- PlanGrid currently has 1 job openings.
What Is PlanGrid?
PlanGrid builds simple, powerful software construction teams love to use. The company's mobile-first technology gives general contractors, subs, owners and architects access to information in real-time, enables great collaboration and provides actionable insights. With PlanGrid, any construction team member can manage and update blueprints, specs, photos, RFIs, field reports, punchlists and other information from any device. PlanGrid is used on more than one million projects across commercial, heavy civil and other industries in 90 countries. With over 100 million digital blueprints on its cloud-based platform, PlanGrid is also the largest digital blueprint repository in the world. PlanGrid was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in San Francisco. The company was part of Y Combinator in 2012, and has $69 million in funding from Sequoia Capital, Tenaya Capital and other top venture capital firms.keywords:Construction,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Storage, saas